Spridget e-mail (communications) list

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget e-mail (communications) list
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 14:52:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List,

OK, I finally alphabetized the PDLJMPR Spridgets Communications List, added
the latest submissions, and removed redundancies.  Total is 91 so far.  (I
know there are many more out there).  I tried to standardize everyone's
info so the list could be pasted into a modern word processor and one could
search for specifics using the word processor's search feature.  If anyone
else wants to be on the list, please take a look at the list format and
send me an e-mail with the info in the same exact format, on one line of an
e-mail message (with no hard returns - wrapping of text is OK).

Regards,

Les Myer
PDLJMPR Web Magazine
http://www.probe.net/~lmyer