Re: Tacho

To: "Russell Penney" <rpenney@cyberspace.net.au>
Subject: Re: Tacho
From: "Dave, ...... just Dave" <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:19:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've got a good wiring diagram for a positive earth '67 from the Bentley
Manual.
I would imagine it should be fairly similar.
I don't have a scanner or I'd e-mail it to you. I'll send a copy if you want.
The Lindsay Porter book (Midget & Sprite buying & restoring) is mostly
advice and overviews
not much real tech. stuff but worth having.

Good luck and many happy RPM's

Dave Fox
'67 Midget