British Car Day at Bowie, MD

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Day at Bowie, MD
From: Frmjr45 <Frmjr45@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:19:57 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi gang,
  For those around the East Coast area, I got my flyer recently for the
upcoming Original British Car Day, 21st annual, at Bowie, Maryland.  It is
June 28th. Bowie is just north of Annapolis.  I've been to all but 2.
   Last year they finally put the Sprites and Midgets together.  The show is
at a park with a pond, and the MIdgets and Sprites were always on opposite
sides of the pond, with the MGs and Austin Healeys.
   Anybody on the list planning on going?  I know Steve Byers is usually
there. I noticed Biff Jones, with a 62 Sprite from Pasadena, MD, on the list.
Biff, have I seen your car there?  I remember a 62 Sprite.
    Anyone needing info can go to:  members.aol.com/MGTClub , the organizers
page for details, directions, etc.  The field is strictly limited to 650 cars,
and they don't advertise in local papers to keep the crowd down.  I hope to
see some of the folks from the list there.

Russ Mullaly
62 MG Midget