Re: SPRITE-RUSH '98 "top ten ways"

To: "Richard J. Moses II" <dr.moses@juno.com>
Subject: Re: SPRITE-RUSH '98 "top ten ways"
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:52:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Richard J. Moses II wrote:

> Ways to pass the time while driving to the 40th anniversary Sprite event:
>
> 10.  Wishing you had a radio.

I do

> 9.    Wishing you could hear the radio.

I can! Big speakers

> 8.    Wondering if you'll go deaf from the noise of 6000 rpm.

I thought 100 MPH was illegal in PA! (5 speed)

> 7.    Thinking about buying that car trailer . . .

Never!!!

> 6.    Hoping that burning smell is coming from some other car.

I sure hope so.

> 5.    Waving at smiling children in the back seats of the cars passing you.

this is always fun, how about the video tapers?

> 4.    Wondering if the oil pressure in all Sprites occasionally drops to 5
> psi.

Tap the gauge, this always works to increase PSI.

> 3.    Counting Miatas.

With their tops up!

> 2.     Humming "God Save the Queen" real loud.

Won't hear it over my radio.

> 1.    Thinking about all the fun you'll have ... If you EVER get there!

WHEN I get there.

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs