Re: Hot LBC Sites in California

To: dingram@tnet.net (DOUG INGRAM)
Subject: Re: Hot LBC Sites in California
From: jcarlile@altavista.net
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 21:12:37 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

 ---- you wrote:
> In July, I will attend a trade show in Long Beach CA, then drive up the
> coast to San Francisco (unfortunately in a rental car, not my Sprite).
>
> I'm wondering if anyone could advise of the "not-to-be-missed" LBC spots I
> should stop at.
Check out Peterson Auto Museum on Wilshire Blvd. in LA (incredible), Autobooks
in Burbank, definitely Moss up the Coast in Goleta, XK's Unlimited in San Luis
Obispo, British Wire Wheel in Santa Cruz-- lots more. Take scenic backroad
routes up the Coast--you won't be sorry. People at Moss are friendly, Santa
Barbara's a great town, they'll know more about Calif. car sites.

Jim
'74B