TOP 10 - Concours Complaints

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TOP 10 - Concours Complaints
From: dr.moses@juno.com (Richard J. Moses II)
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 20:29:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
from entrants already at the 40th Sprite Anniversary Party:

10.  The judges all own Big Healeys.
 9.   "That dirt is period-correct!"
 8.   "I suppose you want to deduct somethilng because the oil in the
sump is not original!"
 7.   "The cars all originally has runs iln the paint."
 6.   "I'm the original owner and I swear it came from the factory with
(fill in the blank)."
 5.   "It was 'Gold' LAST TIME it was judged!!!"
 4.   "Really, I thought side curtains were optional!"
 3.  "I copied (fill in the blank) from an original, unrestored car which
no longer exists."
 2.   "What tool kit!?!"
 1.   And Complint Number One:   THe cost of the concours entry fee
exceeded the restoration cost!

Bring it, tow it or push it if you must but be there Sprite-Rush '98, May
11 - 14, 1998.  Friday, the 15th is too late.  Shoot for Sprite-Spree
'03!!!

Done for SPRITE Newsletters by Reid Trummel.