Carlisle Update

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle Update
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 00:11:58 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey ALL,

I just walked in the door from Carlisle, it is raining here in PA and
the show field is all muddy grass, (mostly muddy).  I didn't arrive
there in time to see much today so I will be attending again on Sunday.
There are quite a few vendors booths but by the time I got there (about
5;45 this evening), they were almost all closed for the day. And there
were only about 10 cars left on the show field.

My wife and I stopped by Frank C's Hotel and we all went out for dinner.
The evening turned out to be a nice diversion.....

Kevin Valentine