Midget owners, will we have to rename our cars?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget owners, will we have to rename our cars?
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:29:14 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
During the last days of Seinfeld, MSNBC has had many interviews with
actors that have appeared on the show. I don't rember his name right
off, but Kramer's friend and sometimes acting partner who is a "little
person" was talking about the "M" word. Yes the word Midget. In this era
of political correctness, the word Midget is actually being deleted from
some dictionaries according to the host of the show. Being in my mid
forties I have seen through the years, words, terms and expressions fall
in and out of favor. I myself have never used the "M" word as a
derogatory phrase. However if this goes too far will we have to rename
our cars?
I call my Midget "Little Guy", am I being offensive? I'm 5'9", my 6'4"
younger brother used to call me shortie as he grew taller than me. I
never minded, I just would waste him. Will future Moss parts guides say
Sprite & "M" word parts?

Just an observation, not meant to offend anybody.

Fred
1963 MG "M" car MK I 1098cg