Re: The rest of the story

To: "Amy Turner" <ltturner@cococo.net>, "LRuggi2635" <LRuggi2635@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The rest of the story
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:43:13 +1000
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am using that starter. It is very good, but I really do question the need
to use
it on all but high-compression race motors (like the one I have it on).

10:1 1380cc motors get along quite happily with the standard starter. Before
you commit the bug bucks, shop around at a few auto-electricians for prices
on reco-ing one of your current starters.

Mike