Re: SpriteRush and PDLJMPR

To: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SpriteRush and PDLJMPR
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:10:16 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 12:08 AM 5/19/98 -0400, Les Myer wrote:

>However, I did receive a very nice package from Frank Clarici and Amy
>Turner today....

I wish I could take credit for some of that package, Les, but Frank deserves
it all.  His generosity knows no bounds.  Not only did he lay hands on most
of the cars at Sprite Rush, now he wants to give me credit for a package I
didn't help with!

Let me mention once again someone who does deserve a lot of credit, though,
and that's Kevin Valentine.  Guys, you'll love these pictures!  Kevin's
quite an artist, and his contribution of time and talent and film and
income...well, he went above and beyond!

We missed you, Les, and PDLJMPR was discussed all week long.  Your employer
may discover a terrorist group at their doors, intent on kidnapping a
certain employee, if you don't make it to Sprite Spree '03.

See you ALL at the next one!
Amy