New Bugeye owner to the group!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Bugeye owner to the group!
From: d0m6803@acs.tamu.edu
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:34:41 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey group!

        I just bought my third Spridget and my first Bugeye. It appears to
be a 59, but there is still some question as only one ID plate was found
screwed to the dash. The car is getting a ground up restoration. I'm in
Central Texas, an hour north of Houston.
        If anyone can reccomend sandblasting, media blasting or chemical
stripping over the others for a car with considerable floor rust and some
surface rust, I am still debating which to have done.
                                                Thank You, Dave Meduna

David Meduna
College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Biomedical Science