Few Free Body Parts (There's a Catch)

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Few Free Body Parts (There's a Catch)
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 19:11:27 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For emergency reasons, I need to get rid of a parts car this weekend.  It
has been HEAVILY picked over to supply parts to my restoration project, but
a few body pieces are left (sorry, nothing more).

It's a 1967 Midget:

Hood (very slight rust)
Trunk lid and handle (no keys)
Left door
Right door
The body hulk(!) for whatever you want to cut out, but much has been cut
out already.

The parts are free, but the catch is that shipping is beyond me right now.
Free for pick-up from my place in Orange County near Los Angeles. E-mail me
if interested.

Daryl