72 Midget driveshaft

Subject: 72 Midget driveshaft
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:26:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm back on the list as I think I'm ready to get one of my Midgets
going.  I'm trying to reconnect the driveshaft that was disconnected
before I purchased the car.  At the rear of the transmission is a
splined shaft and on the front of the driveshaft is what it connects
to.  However, I can't seem to get them to go together.  The tranny is in
the car, and the PO cut out a square from the floor (underneath) to try
to do this job.  I need it to go on about 2.5 more inches.  Any tips?
Thanks!

--
Tyson Sherman
http://www.tecinfo.com/~tsherman