Back in the saddle

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Back in the saddle
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 15:19:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm finally back from extensive travel (business and pleasure). Wow! This
list is active!

I apologize to all those waiting on parts from me. Spring is always crazy,
and this one has been doubly so with all the travel and various grant
deadlines. The last deadline until Fall is June 1, so I'll be packing and
mailing starting June 2.

Though I was gone during BCW, I gave the Sprite to a friend who took it up
to British Car Days outside of Atlanta, so the car was on the road at least
the last Saturday of BCW. It was the featured square body at the show!
(Healeys were the featured marque). I think that it was used as an example
of how "They don't all have to be show cars"! Can't imagine how it didn't
win diamond in the rough...

Jeff

Jeff Boatright  '65 Sprite MkIII   __o_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/