Re: garage dweller

To: Shawn.Tobin@aud.alcatel.com (Shawn J. Tobin), spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: garage dweller
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:02:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
E-x-c-u-s-e - M-e-!

"Way too nice to drive???? Just what was the point of fixing the car if
you're not going to drive it? Your talking about a Midget here, not some
rare, one of a kind, irreplaceable vehicle! IMHO you are doing the car a
great disservice by not driving it!

As others have said on this list before -- "just get in your car and drive
it!" That's what they were made for. For me, 2500 miles a year doesn't even
come close! That's 208 miles a month - I put that much on my car in a week
just screwin' around...

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget