Grounds

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Grounds
From: Bill & cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 09:02:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Group,

Can anyone advise as to the proper grounds for a 69 MKIV?

Specifically, I assume that originally there were ground points between the
body and frame and engine and frame.

Currently the only "factory" type ground that I can find on the car for the
starting/charging system is battery ground to firewall. I would like to
eliminate the previous owner enhanced (read Hokey) ancillary ground system,
consisting of various gauge jumper wires run wily/nily to any convenient
point with whatever wire he/she had at hand, with something that at least
approximates the original ground system.

If any of you can advise as to where these grounds should be it will really
be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bill