1967 MKIV Sprite for Sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1967 MKIV Sprite for Sale
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 01:27:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Due to a seemingly impending divorce I would like to entertain offers for
PUDDLES.  Wife won't move to Michigan plus doesn't think I should take the
car for the summer because I have fun with it instead of her.  Oh well - I
can always get another - either one.

Early production 1967 MKIV Sprite.  51,000 miles. Red/Black.  Original,
completely and meticulously rebuilt 12CC prefix 1275 with EN40B crank,
centrif-only SU distributor, 12G940 Head.  Completely stock except for road
cam, long center branch header, and chrome air cleaners.  New interior and
top.  4:20 gears, steel wheels with hubcaps and new 185/70-13 rubber.  New
front shocks, front suspension tight.  Has aftermarket front and rear sway
bars.  Still positive ground with generator.  The windshield washers even
work.  Never rusted through anywhere - completely straight, good paint
(w/rock chips - last painted in 1981).  No body work ever performed that I
can tell, but has a Midget hood with chrome strip holes filled.  Momo
steering wheel, but have excellent original with horn push.  Has bolt holes
in body from previous owner installing a roll bar.  Featured in April issue
of Chatter.