Re: Midget engine removal

Subject: Re: Midget engine removal
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:50:20 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just so's ya know's I pulled the engine from a Dodge Champ (My Daughters)
with a fork lift and if I ever have to do it again I'd use a forklift
over a block and tackle. "Course that requires a helper to run the fork
lift (make sure he/she knows how to work one). I put it back with the
same fork lift mostly by my self. (The SU helped guide a little)

Lqarry Macy
78 Midget