Re: Front Suspension Progress

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Front Suspension Progress
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 06:38:57 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 6/7/98 5:10 PM so and so  Philip Hubbard said. (And I quote)

Sounds like a real DSAPO. Tough luck. They are some used parts dealers on
the list. I don't have Teds address at home but I'll send it to you
tomorrow. He has always done me a pretty good turn. I other words throw
it out and replace. Sorry

Larry Macy
78 MIdget

>Should I bother trying to remove them by chiseling or something or should I
>just buy a new/used wishbone?
>
>Suspecting the latter - does anyone have a decent used wishbone cheap?  New
>seem to be around $130 and I'd like to do much better than that.  The costs
>are sort of mounting up on this puppy already.
>
>As usual, many thanks for any advice.
>
>Philip
>Burgundy 1974 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?