Midget 1500 Help

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget 1500 Help
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@mailexcite.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 10:59:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A few Midget 1500 newbie questions:

Is it possible to remove the clutch master
without removing the pedal box first?  I
cant get a wrench or a socket on the nut
facing the firewall.  Can I wedge something
against the nut and turn the bolt instead?
(access to the bolt looks challenging also).
Advice?

Rumor has it that some flavor of GM fuel
pump is a direct replacement for the
mechanical fuel pump on 1500 Midgets.  Moss
is backordered and I am curious if there
really is a drop in GM replacement.  Any
fact to this, or do I have to wait it out?

Thanks in advance,
--Scott

---
Scott Hower -> howersl@mailexcite.com