On the road again.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: On the road again.
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:06:26 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As of this morning my car is back on the road after 1 unsuccesful
gearbox transplant and a final successful one. Two gearbox swaps in two
weeks is a little too often for me especially in 95 degree weather.
Tonight the new exhaust goes in, and tomorrow its off to Tanglewood NC
for the British Car Day south Rally, and back up again for the show on
Sunday. My interior is still not completly installed but at least I'm
driving again. Now I get to see how those Heavy Duty rear springs I
installed work out. Hopefully nothing breaks but if it does I get the
joy of fixing it.
 For those planning on attending Stop and say "Hey".

Peter Samaroo.
'59 Bugeye. BRG NC plate "MRBUGEYE".
'71 Midget. (Almost on the road).
'70 MGB.     (In Pieces).