Info about Vanderbuilt Invitational Concours

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Info about Vanderbuilt Invitational Concours
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 19:42:35 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
RE: Vanderbilt Invitational Concours presented by MG Car Club - Long
Island Centre.
Date: Aug 23rd (raindate 8/30)
Place: Vanderbilt Mansion Museum, Centerport, Long Island, New York

This is an open show with "pride of ownership" being the key to
success. Judges are looking more for neat, clean and well cared for
autos and not so much at Concours in the originality aspect. Judging
classes are made up by years  and there are special awards for MGs in
each class.

The info flyer / pre-registration form is out only 3 weeks and 1/3 of
the available entry spaces have already been filled. The show, over the
passed couple of years has been filling by pre-registration and I
expect this year will be no different. It has been getting about 60%
British participation of the 125 total. If you want to attend is event
and have your car on the show field, now is the time to get those
pre-entries in. Don't get shut out !!

All entries recieve a plaque w/ their car's picture on it as well as a
pizza lunch for two and entry to many of the Mansion Museum's exhibit
areas.  Entry fee is $25 for this great day of fun for the whole
family.

If this sounds like one for you just drop me your address and I'll see
you get an info / pre-entry ASAP.

This event and many others on the East Coast of USA and Canada are
listed on the British Car Enthusiast's events webpage found at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  .

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch