RE: Lake Superior Vintage Sports Car Rendezvous

To: "'John Colosimo'" <jcolosim@tbcdsb.on.ca>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Lake Superior Vintage Sports Car Rendezvous
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:56:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
John
I thought headlight rims were supposed to be difficult to remove.

Just to perpetuate the stereotype of parts falling off of British cars, I have
to confess also that I rattled an air cleaner loose on that really battered
road with the narrow bridges. Definitely want to check all the fasteners after
that.

Glad to hear you guys made it also. Your drive was more fun than ours I'm sure,
the North Shore is beautiful.

It's great to meet list people in person.

Phil
Mk1 Midget