Adventures in towing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Adventures in towing
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:59:33 -0500 (CDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As most of you are already aware, I drive a tow truck for a living.
Today's adventures included a jump start of a Crown Victoria for a
gentleman of the cloth. The car was stone dead and the this particular
person was questioning the hows, whats and whys of auto mechanics.
Showing me receipts of resent work and just really was showing no signs
of letting up. The car took the jump and started and then he asked "why
does things like this happen?" To which I replied "Because the Ford
works in mysterious ways" :-)

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch