Thank you.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thank you.
From: carlson@navtech.com (Curtis Carlson)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:30:25 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jeff:

Thanks for your reply.  I sorta suspected this but it really doesn't make
sense.  Unless having the battery disconnected from the car for some time had
allowed the generator to "unpolarize".  Maybe a wire accidentally touched the
field tab on the back of the generator, or some other wires touched.  I'm not
sure.

We'll try this this evening and let you know tomorrow what happens.  I want to
leave work and try it now, but can't....you know how that goes.  Thanks again
for your ideas...if anything else pops up, let me know.

We've tried all I can think of including praying to my Lucas shrine in the
corner of the garage. (fuel pumps, various wires, toasted voltage regulators,
alligator clips, burnt fuses, and a scented "aromatherapy" candle.

Curt

--
Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")