Re: BugEye Bonnet

To: "YourName" <jburruso@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BugEye Bonnet
From: "Leo Speichinger" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:24:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The bonnet has so many different curves that it is very time consuming to
make sure that it is straight. Be prepared to to spend $ as body work is 80%
labor, 20% materials. If the beading needs replacing or if you can't find a
really good metal man I can send some pics of my recently finished bonnet
and the mans name who did the work.