Re: unmovable brake pedal

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Subject: Re: unmovable brake pedal
From: hello39@idt.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:27:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My educated guess might be that the pushrod on the brake side of your
master cylinder had an O ring fail to move a little upon braking and not
allow the fluid to return to the master as a bleed off type of effect.
While installing a new master cylinder and adjusting the throw on the
brake pushrod I found if you misadjust that rod you get an almost rock
solid pedal with no movement.
Just a guess from here.
Alan