Re: Baking parts

To: <AHSprite78@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Baking parts
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:17:58 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Since I am sitting here doing nothing and this question keeps coming up, I
thought that I would put the Eastwood ad for their "Hot Coat" system on my
web page. I will leave it there a few days if anyone wants to look at it. It
may take a while to load because I did it as an image, not text. It's under
"Powder Coat" on the first page menu.

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/5299

LM