AW: dead tach

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AW: dead tach
From: Oram Stephen <Stephen.Oram@nbgm.siemens.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:13:48 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My tacho stopped dead the other day aswellas I was driving . It used to come
back on every now and then especially when accelerating/decelerating. This
happened together with the fuel gauge
going dead. I was pretty stumped for a while but I think I traced it back to
the fusebox. I could find absolutely nothing else! I sprayed some contact
cleaner on the spades and the fuse and wiggled them a bit. The problem
hasn't resurfaced.

Steve
'66 Sprite MKIII