Re: Trying to buy a Bugeye.

To: faulkner@redshift.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: Trying to buy a Bugeye.
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 06:28:44 EDT
Cc: lmyer@probe.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-25 01:11:37 EDT, faulkner@redshift.com writes:

<< Should I make the guy an offer or wait for a better car?  What would you
do?

 Bring me to my senses before I do something rash!!! >>

Sounds like you have  one of those dime a dozen cars that may be a bit better
than all the rest.  If you buy this car for $1,000.  Plan on spending another
$8 - $9. fixing it up.  Or you can spend $8 -$9 and get one that has already
been restored.  Sometimes the fun is in the sweat (if you catch my drift).
Anyway.  If you can fix the steering wheel, let me know.  Mine is shaped like
a quarter moon.  Good luck.  Check the rear spring mounts carefully!!!!  If
hthereis any corrosion at all...or if it has been patched...move on to another
car as this is where it all happens structurally.
A real nightmare to fix correctly.

good luck

george marinos
sprite mk2 AN6