Long drive, No LBC

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Long drive, No LBC
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 09:19:18 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I changed the oil in my radio last night (long story, but it should
suffice to say that you should always check triple check the connection
on oil guages) and took Miss Molly for a 75 mile drive.  Though the
weather has been hot, out in the country it was much cooler, and the
clearness of the skies was wonderful.

Started out north of Council Bluffs on 191 to County Road L34 through
Beebeetown and Logan to Missouri Valley via HWY 30, then 183 through
Loveland and Honey Creek to Crescent, G36 to Mudhollow Road and back in
to Council Bluffs (Les Myer should be familiar with these roads).

Long, lazy drive.  Took along a buddy of mine I hadn't BS'd with in a few
weeks and we just tooled along, enjoying the air and scenery.  A
thunderstorm system had been moving in, so we were able to enjoy a light
show as lightning lit up the clouds at a distance.  Didn't get back in
'til almost midnight -- to paraphrase nother lister:  "Ain't Life Grand?"

Rich