Re: Funny leaf springs

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au
Subject: Re: Funny leaf springs
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 05:28:34 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greg,
    The first question is how many leafs does each spring have the
originals had 15 leaves, currently the replacement springs sold by MOSS
etc. and called HD Springs have 9 or 10 thicker leaves, this will cause
your car to ride higher in the rear. If it has even less leaves than
that then it may be the competition springs which have spacers either
above or below the springs allowing you to adjust ride height. The
springs are supposed to point down.
Peter.
'59 Bugeye.