Re: Higher flow water pumps...

To: Joerger <joerger@open.org>
Subject: Re: Higher flow water pumps...
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:13:46 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Joerger wrote:

> Summer is hitting me pretty hard.  The Westfield has
> a 1275 from a 72 (73?) Midget, and a six-row custom
> radiator.  I'm thinking that with all that extra
> radiator capacity that maybe I should bump up to the
> next higher output water pump to keep the water
> flowing.
>
> I know that there are higher capacity pumps from other
> 1275 applications, but can't recall what they are or
> where to source one.  Anyone have the list of pumps
> handy?
>
>         Mark Joerger
>         Westfield Eleven

Mark

Look into w/pumps from Minis, they run the same basic 1275 and I know
they sell various w/pumps for them.
Check Seven Enterprises 1800-992-7007
Or Mini City (no # handy)
Or Mini Mania if you don't mind paying 20% more.

happy hunting

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs