Re: Inferior Parts

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Inferior Parts
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 19:30:24 -0700
Cc: jmccraw <mgman@ipa.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To jmccraw:

You wrote:

> I have only been on the Spridget list two days. I hope my observation of
> company/country bashing over the question of inferior auto parts doesnt
> continue.

Now, Larry has raised a good question.  Do you have a business relationship with
Moss, and if so, was it fair not to let us know that up front?

To Larry

Oooooooo!  You have raised a VERY interesting question!  In the past week for
so, I have sent notes to both Frank Clairici and George Marinos pointing out a
few posts praising Moss.  I speculated that there may be a PR offensive to
counter some of the bad press they have been getting lately.

Bob