Re: road noise

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, tzuchow@ibm.net
Subject: Re: road noise
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 06:27:17 PDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Tom,
       Glad to hear that its back on the road, Is that not the greatest
thrill especially the suspense of wondering whether you'll actually make
it back home without a tow truck. When I got mine running, it was like a
bird learning to fly at first really short trips around the block then
gradually getting longer.
  That noise does sound like a wheel bearing unfortunately. After
sitting for 26 years the grease in mine had turned solid. When are you
going to work up the courage to head down my way in it, I would love to
see it. I'll be out of town this weekend but around all next weekend. I
have a buddy coming over from KY with his '66 Sprite on the 11th Think
you can make it around then? Did you get that collapsible column in ;-)
Regards,
Peter.