Perceived junk from the general Chinese area

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Perceived junk from the general Chinese area
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 17:00:30 +0100
Cc: <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers

A day or so back, I asked you for your responses to Frank Clarici's posting
to Moss expressing his discontent with what he sees as their general
product and service offering. I commented then that I was prepared to do a
survey to post to the lists when it was analysed. This morning, the sheer
volume of replies had to be seen to be believed! The time it took for the
Email download enabled me to eat my breakfast at leisure and I've already
had over 600 (!!!!!!!!!) responses. Ate two more pieces of toast before the
IN box stopped being filled.
For heavens sake, keep them coming. Statistically, this looks like it could
turn into something very interesting.

John Macartney

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
You can order your book through:

CANADA   Bri. Col. Triumph Registry:        michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
NEW ZEALAND   Ashley Southgate:         ashleys@es.co.nz
UK   THE AUTHOR:                                 jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
UK  Triumph 2000 2500 2.5PI Register:      t2000@compuserve.com
UK  Triumph Sports Six Club:                   bernard@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk
USA   Vintage Triumph Register:               HHUMM53@aol.com
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents