Re: Long weekend, 300+ emails mostly concerning Moss Quality issues

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Long weekend, 300+ emails mostly concerning Moss Quality issues
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 17:07:59 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Shouldn't Moss have a customer satisfaction agent already in place?   Seems to
me that it wouldn't be that hard to monitor customer satisfaction ratings a
little closer, consumers feel more valued when they feel that their opinion
matters, and increased satisfaction equals more revenue.  Sounds like no one
could lose here...

I recently had a really nice experience with Uniden's customer service website
regarding a cordless telephone, complete with timely feedback; and regardless
of whether I thought the product was great before or not (I did and do still),
I would give their product more consideration in a new purchase than I would
others because I know that they back their product!  It doesn't say much for a
company's confidence in their products if they don't want to hear what their
customers have to say.

Sondra Sondregger
1967 Austin Healey Sprite

Fred Krampits wrote:
> What I would like to see accomplished would be this. For Moss to setup a
> quality feedback email account that gets paid attention to, and provides
> feedback to the customers.

  ...would be nice, but economics dictate that they'd have
to raise their prices to pay for the extra body.

  Would we really come out ahead?

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/