Re: Sprite and Midget Registry in England

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sprite and Midget Registry in England
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 20:04:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 09:12 AM 7/7/98 -0700, Fred Krampits wrote:
>On the NAMBGR home page is a section for us Spridget owner's to register
>our Sprite or Midget with Terry Horler's Sprite and Midget Club that
>keeps a world wide registry. I just recieved the card last week
>confirming the registration of my 1963 Midget. This service is free of
>charge and can be done electronically at this web page:
>
>http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/midget.htm
>
>Many thanks to D and Bob Zimmerman who forward the information to Terry
>and mail the Registration card back to us.
>So far on my model there are 48 Midgets registered out of a production
>run of 9601. I know there are a few MK I 1098CG's out there that can add
>to the number.
>You also recieve a running total of your model's registry, the lowest
>number and highest number car on the registry, as well as the one
>closest in number to your model.
>
>Fred Krampits
>1963 Midget MK I 1098CG

Fred,

How long did it take you to get the card back?  I registered quite a while
ago and haven't heard anything.  It was probably end of April or beginning
of May when I registered my '74 Midget.  I knew it was going to take a
while when I registered though so just wondering how long yours took.

Thanks,
Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget