Re: Convertible windows

To: Curtis Carlson <carlson@navtech.com>
Subject: Re: Convertible windows
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:16:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Curtis Carlson wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a way of removing minor scratches from the
> quarterlights and rear plastic windows of our convertible tops?  I
> learned a little too late to keep a soft cotton towel in the car to
> protect those windows as you are folding up the top (hood).
>
> Curt Carlson
> '66 Sprite MkIII ("Gerty")

Novus makes a 2 step process for cleaning plastic windows.
There are several on the market available at most auto stores or glass
shops.
I have used a few different brands and all seem to work quite well.
I have even brought back slightly fogged rear windows using these
products with a bit of lacquer thinner mixed in.
Follow manufactures instructions.
Good luck
--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs