Ed of Just Brits - Ever helpful

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ed of Just Brits - Ever helpful
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:50:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 07:40 PM 7/8/98 EDT, you wrote:

><<
> Ordered new upper fulcrum pin (stripped also), received today  >>
>
>Gee Phillip - Why don't you just call George or Dick and ask for
>their assistence since I sure that it would go along with their
>'customer purchase assistence policy' , right?
>
>Ed

I just knew you would weigh in with one of your useful and uplifting pieces
of advice.  I wonder if you are just out to make me feel bad or if you are
going for a double win in hurting me and the two gentlemen you mentioned.
Never mind.  I don't care.

Hey wait a minute.  Maybe you are trying to suggest that I order from you?
heheheheh  That's a good one, Ed.

Thank all the gods that you're comments are not typical of this list.

Philip

PS  Anyone give me some Eudora advice?  I'd like to filter Ed's notes out
of any future mail for obvious reasons.  I know how to filter his posts
into a special mailbox, but it would give me more satisfaction if the
comments never even showed up in my in box.  Or I could just call George or
Dick.  They seem to be helpful guys.  :)