Re: How do you take Midget wire wheel hubs off?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Brian L. Chaffins" <bchaffin@shutter.net>
Subject: Re: How do you take Midget wire wheel hubs off?
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 09:14:13 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Brian

There is a hole in the splined hub through which you extract the cotter pin.
You need a pair of needle nose pliers. Reach in through the end and
straighten the pin as much as you can, then pull through the hole. Repeat as
necessary. The hub and rotor are easier to separate after removal from the
car.

Larry