THANKS

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: THANKS
From: toadhall@vonl.com (Kurt Guerdrum)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:01:59 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just wanted to say thanks to the plethora of people who came to
my rescue when i asked for help with my broken brake lines about
a month ago.  It took a little while, but thanks to you all, i was able
to locate the lines, someone with a flaring tool, and get some personal
help to solve the problem.  an added bonus was meeting members of the
gulf coast austin-healey club and "joining up" with a fine group of
people who share my insanity . Again, thanks for all the help and
support  thanks to you all MR TOAD IS BACK ON THE ROAD
this list is the most valuable resource any lbc owner could have
cheers,
Kurt Guerdrum
60 Sprite