Re: Pressure Failure Switch

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>, <Don.Clark@fluordaniel.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "ncannon" <ncannon@cvn.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure Failure Switch
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:19:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
'lo, Robert
You can get a bolt with a standard thread to replace the warning switch.
This is what I did when the new switch I installed didn't stop the leak,
and I didn't want to tear into the assembly again.  Take the switch with
you to the hardware store, find a nut that will screw onto it, then find a
bolt to match the nut.  That's the bolt you want.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain

> From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
> To: Don.Clark@fluordaniel.com; spridgets@Autox.Team.Net; ncannon
<ncannon@cvn.net>
> Subject: Re: Pressure Failure Switch
> Date: Monday, July 13, 1998 9:05 AM
>
> Hello,
>
> Moss does have a rebuild kit for this, basically it's just the O rings.
My