RMVR races

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RMVR races
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:59:15 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This last weekend I took my family to the vintage races at Second Creek
Raceway near Denver . RMVR was raising $$$ for an organization that
provides seeing eye dogs to the handicapped .
I counted 22 Spridgets in attendance . The local Austin Healey club
provided free sandwiches and soft drinks to club members and their
families :-) My 15 year old was allowed to help out in the staging area,
and he was even taken for three laps around the track in a Sprite race
car during the lunch break . All in all a great way to get the family
involved with LBC's . Thank You RMVR and RMAHC
    Mark Hanna
    AN5L/13731