Re: Are electric fans worthwhile?

To: BUGGUY61@aol.com
Subject: Re: Are electric fans worthwhile?
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 00:48:36 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have one from an 87 escort (got it free) I am attempting to do an install that
is clean and requires NO modifications to my bugeye. I will keep you posted on
progress and methods.
I may even write back just to say it doesn't work. "Cosmo" is stopping great and
running better than ever thanks to this list and the Millers with their
fortuitious spare part!
After the fit is made I will work on the thermostat switch.
Bruce Lowry
"Cosmo" AN5L33540