Re: How-to Maintenance Book

To: Mgmidget79@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: How-to Maintenance Book
From: Dwgwater@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:38:05 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< What is the best book for maintenance of MG's that will show pictures and
give
 me an idea of how to replace, repair, or fix engine, brake problems, etc?
 Thanks in advance for your help! >>

If you can find it, I think the best book is the Clymer manual

Amazon.com list the author as Alan Ahlstrand, but shows the book as out of
print.  Title is Sprite MG Midget Service Repair Handbook: All Models 1958-79,
published by Clymer in 1980 or so as I recall, when the car was still in
production!!! (almost)
Maybe your library can find a copy???

Dave Groundwater
70 Midget