The first of many questions

Subject: The first of many questions
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:12:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

I've been listening in for about 2 weeks.  I just bought a '65 BRG (and
rust coloured)
(yes, I'm Canadian) RHD wire wheeled Sprite with 63,800 miles on it.  It's
safetied
and plated now, but there are things that  I need and/or want.  A tach is
one.  A clutch
is on order.  King pins and dampers are in the plans.  I'm piecing together
information
that I'm getting all over the place, trying to figure out what's what.
Like, for example,
is the airflow normally open?  (heater switch)  What octane should this be
running?
What are those lighted switches at either ends of the dash for, other than
to confuse me?
I sure wish I had an owner's manual.

I note that there are some MGA owners on the list also.  I'd like one of
those.  Any advice
on what I should be looking for?  I'd kind of like a '57 for no other
reason than that's my
year of birth.  I had a 1976 B (Bea) back in '78.  Parts from the
dealership weren't such
high quality then, I'm wondering what to expect now!  When I got the 1986
Moss catalogue
with delivery of the car, I was ecstatic.

Robert Duquette
HAN8/45200 (Fay) (AKA 'the little green car' to the kids)