Re: More on Engine Swaps

To: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Subject: Re: More on Engine Swaps
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 09:13:48 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Les Myer was of particular help:  if your tastes run to mechanical swaps.....

Geez, Rich!  I'm blushing.  I suspect it was the cross-ram fuel injection
plenum and throttle body that gotcha.  Frank Clarici says I'll never be
able to easily see over it, but it should bring a little attention to the
uniqueness of my little "ZS10-CaMidget" - am I right?  Still you'd better
the bulk of your praise until I can drive you around in it.  What do you
think, Frank - I bet I could give Rich an interesting ride next summer.
Yep, that's the new goal for the finished car.  This kind of stuff sure
takes time, but it's finally starting to gel.

Les