An observation about the Occupation Survey

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: An observation about the Occupation Survey
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:01:54 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>From what I've seen, and I don't mind the extra messages, it looks like
we have quite a bunch professionals on this list. One of the things I
appreciate about my LBC is the low tech nature of the car, since I live
and work in a high tech world, its an escape. I look under the hood of
my Midget and I understand how it all works, I look under the hood of my
BMW, I am humbled. Does anybody else think of their LBC as an escape
from the high tech world?

Fred
1963 Midget MK I