Sermon (Sort Of>

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sermon (Sort Of>
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 08:47:52 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
<Sermon Mode On>

Recently on the list an individual posted what appeared to be unseemly
messages in reply to other's queries; this resulted in numerous listers
responding with equal fervor to that individual.  Under the FWIW
Department, and neither condoning nor condemning either side, I would
note that the said individual seems to have reformed and suggest that we
all have learned from this.

<Sermon Mode Off>

Let's get back to wrenching on our LBC's!  MOWOG helps those that help
themselves; MOWOG has said 'tis better to turn the other wrench; MOWOG
says put your right foot in....  Woo-Hoo!

Rich (who clearly hasn't had enough coffee yet this morning)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"
'89 Blonde-Haired, Blue-Eyed Daughter "The Boss"